Recipe: Chocolate Zucchini Bread

I have a major surplus of zucchinis this year.  That means lots of zucchini bread!  I make both chocolate and regular.  This year I tried a new chocolate recipe.  It turned out great.  It's very chocolatey and delicious.



You can find the recipe for this here.  The only substitute I made is for the semi-sweet chocolate chips, I used Enjoy Life Chocolate chips which makes this recipe dairy-free and soy-free so my kids can enjoy it too.  I did end up baking my loaves for 60 minutes instead of 45.

I tripled the recipe, so it made 3 loaves instead of one.  The other thing I do, is line my loaf pans with foil.  All you have to do is lift the foil out and there's no clean up...which makes me very happy.




I left two of the loaves in the foil and then wrapped in saran wrap and then put in a freezer bag to save for another time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Crochet Pattern: The Bristol Hat

Free Crochet Pattern: Emerson Car Seat Cover or Baby Blanket

Free Crochet Pattern: Molalla Baby Blanket