Friday, May 15, 2015

Crochet Pattern: Milo Granny Square Blanket: Part 1

This is a new pattern that I have been working on and I am loving it.  I am using Cascade Yarns Elysian and it is a dream to work with.  This yarn is made of 60% super wash merino wool and 40% acrylic.  The colors are rich and beautiful.  And, I LOVE the feel of it as well as the twist of it.  Here is a close up of it...


There is a great selection of colors and these are the ones I settled on for this blanket.


I'm loving watching my squares stack up, waiting to be made into a blanket.



Somebody else loves my squares too...


I hope to have it finished in the next week or two, and when I have the pattern ready, I will have yarn kits available for it in my Etsy shop too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick 16-Patch Baby Quilt

This fall I started working on quilts for each of my children.  I'm going in order of need right now :)  My youngest daughter and m...